• 100% Cancellation up to 14 days prior to departure.
• 75% Cancellation up to 7 days prior to departure.
• 50% Cancellation up to 12 hours prior to departure.
• Cancellations made in less than 12 hours before departure are NOT entitled to a refund.
• Tickets can be changed to open status 1 hour prior to departure. Destination change is not allowed.
• Tickets cannot be cancelled through phone.
• Tickets made open can be replaced up to one year after their issuance date, and only once.
In the event of a ticket loss, it must be ascertained from the head office of the company that the ticket has not been used before replacing it with a new one.
However, we are advising that the ticket should record the name of the passenger so that it can be confirmed.
In case passenger does not board the ship for any reason, no refund can be made or the ticket and the ticket cannot be converted to open for re-use.
UNACCOMPANIED MINOR CHILD
Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.