Provided in the following categories of persons discounts:
- Residents - Residents of islands: 15% upon presentation of the Western Cyclades card (excluding Friday - Saturday - Sunday from 13/06 until 04/09).
- Cardholders PHILOXENIA CLUB: 100% in accordance with the terms and conditions of card NAT Retired: 50% discount (only in agencies)
- large families: 50% discount (only in agencies)
- Disabled (80%): 50% discount on economy class, with proof of documents.
- Infants aged 5 years: 100% discount on economy class
- Children 5-10 years: 50% discount on all classes.
- Students: 25% discount
- Compact Cars up to 3.5 meters. 30% discount (online only agencies)
- Handicapped vehicles: 50% discount upon proof of relevant documents.
- Soldiers-Sailors-aircraftsman (serving in office): 30%
- In case of cancellation up to 14 days before departure.
- Cancellation 75%: In case of cancellation up to 7 days prior to departure.
- Cancellation 50%: In case of cancellation up to 12 hours before departure time.
ECONOMY Discount (ECD) tickets: Discounted fare, which is valid at Economy class, for limited tickets at every schedule from/to Piraeus, can not be cancelled or refunded. They can be converted to open date tickets (according to Company's cancellation policy) or changed for another departure date. In case the travel is on a date that the offer is not valid any more, tickets can been changed by paying the difference of the price.
4 hours before the departure of the route.
Tickets that have been opened can be replaced up to one year after the date of issue and only once. No difference is refunded for the open ones that are replaced with lower value tickets.
DELAY - CANCELLATION OF SCHEDULE
The ship-owning company is not responsible for any delay of the route, deviation and non-observance of normal course, due to bad weather conditions or orders of the YEN or the Port Authorities or to reasons of force majeure.
If for any reason the trip is canceled through the fault of the company, the ticket price is returned to the passenger.
In case of loss of tickets, the company must be informed before the departure of the Ship, either by phone or e-mail, while a responsible statement of the passenger for the loss must be completed.
In any case, for boarding the ship, new tickets will have to be issued and the price paid.
After 30 days from the trip and after a relevant check in the company's records, AEGEAN SPEED LINES will reimburse the passenger by returning the entire ticket price.
The above procedure does not apply if the company is informed after the departure of the ship, in which case no liability is recognized by the company.
PASSENGER - VEHICLE TICKETS
The ticket is individual, nominal, non-transferable and valid only for the place and the trip for which it was issued.
According to the Community Directive 98/41, for safety reasons, the nominal registration of passengers on each route is mandatory.
In order to be able to register, the tickets are issued by NAME and specifically must be listed:
- THE NAME OF THE PASSENGER
- GENDER: MEN / WOMEN
- AGE: ADULT-CHILD-INFANT
The provision of contact details is optional but desirable, as it will be possible to inform the passenger in case of modification of the route for any reason.
UNACCOMPANIED MINOR CHILD
Parents must attend Piraeus's central agency to fill in and sign the unaccompanied minor's form (which records parent-child-delivery information) 1-2 hours before departure.
From 02/04/2020 all tickets issued for travel within 2020, instead of the cancellation option, should be converted to an open date with the possibility of replacement and travel by any route until 31/12/2022 without additional cost.
A prerequisite for the above replacement option to be valid is that the tickets must have been Open before the scheduled travel date in 2020.